Monday, December 22, 2008
It's been a while.
So I'm not very up to date with this blogging thing i promise i'll get better. Christmas is just around the corner and i think I've gotten everything. We've had a very eventful couple of weeks. Our fridge died a week ago and we have yet to replace it. Our garage is doing us quite well currently. Then on Saturday a rock hit our side van window where Naomi was sitting and smashed it. So i just got that fixed this morning. I am crossing my fingers for the rest of the year that things will be going smoothly. Some of the good things that have happened is that i've gotten a bit of a hold on my health and i'm feeling a whole lot better. I think my mornings are better than they have been in 2 years. YIPPEE!!! I'm still working on it and i think i drive my husband crazy but it's getting better. I think Christmas this year will be one ofthe best ones ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment